At ENA, management consulting refers to both the industry of, and the practice of, helping organizations improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing business problems and development of plans for improvement.
Our information technology management consulting (IT consulting, technology consulting or business and technology services) focuses on advising our customers on how best to use information technology to meet their business objectives.
Being partner of leading international software and service vendors, we offer customers industry "best practices".
ENA utilizes some of the most advanced techniques to provide a flexible and reproducible training program on any ERP solutions. Experienced training consultants will analyze your needs, design, develop, and deliver training material that will enable you to maintain and transfer knowledge in your organization. Better understanding and commitment from your project members and end users will make your ERP implementation a great success.
- Performs readiness assessment and evaluation to measure your organization's readiness to procedural and organizational changes
- Consultant a suitable implementation method to ensure on time and budget project delivery.
- Develops an education strategy that ensures the right type of training is provided to the right people
- Provides various trainings based on audience and readiness analysis; theory of constraints, supply chain management overview, generic solution overview, company specific solution overview, end-user training for daily, weekly, and monthly workflows
- Provides documentation and other visual aids for training purposes along with reference materials that can be used during day to day activities.